- Pastoral Curriculum
- Education for Life
- Highsted Tutoring Programme: Key Stage 3
- Remote Education Provision
- Where Learning is Fun!
- STEM - Making Learning Fun!
- British Science Week 2022
- STEM Research Lecture Series 2019
- Wider Curriculum
- Citizenship Service Award
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2019
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2018
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2017
- Citizenship & Enterprise Photo Gallery
- 2021 A-level & GCSE Results
- Examination Results
- Enrichment Activities
- Ofsted Reports
- Pupil Premium
- Fundamental British Values
Highsted Gains Champion School Award
Highsted students in Year 11 have been awarded a Bronze Award for their contributions to the National Citizenship Service scheme. In previous years the school has also been recognised: 4th Place in 2016, 3rd Place in 2017 and 1st Place in 2018.
Designed specifically for students, this scheme gives young people the opportunity to take on fresh challenges, learn independence and develop key skills; while letting them get a clearer idea of what they want from their future. Activities run during the programme can be as diverse as obstacle courses and building rafts to learning how to cook and developing public speaking skills – the scheme lasts around three to four weeks each summer. It encourages personal and social development by working on leadership, teamwork and communication, encouraging students to take part in social action projects and build skills for life.
The school is thrilled that the efforts of its Year 11 students have been recognised for the fourth year in a row and looks forward to further success of future Year 11s. An outstanding achievement for all involved.
Click here to go to our Citizenship & Enterprise Photo Gallery.