- Pastoral Curriculum
- Education for Life
- Remote Education Provision
- Where Learning is Fun!
- STEM - Making Learning Fun!
- STEM Research Lecture Series 2019
- Wider Curriculum
- Citizenship Service Award
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2019
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2018
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2017
- Citizenship & Enterprise Photo Gallery
- 2021 A-level & GCSE Results
- Examination Results
- Enrichment Activities
- Ofsted Reports
- Pupil Premium
- Fundamental British Values
Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) 2021
Following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the UK government has decided that the Summer 2021 examination series will not go ahead as planned. Instead, teachers will determine your grades, based upon a range of evidence verified by your school or college.
These results will then be reviewed by the examination boards who designed each course, before awarding final grades which reflect your performance on the content you have been taught. This will allow you to progress confidently to the next stage of your education or into employment.
To download further detailed information about this process for A-level and GCSE, please follow the links below.
- JCQ Guidance for Students & Parents 2021
- Centre-Assessed Policy: 2021
- Determination of Teacher Assessed Grades
The Photos Say It All!
Please follow this link for our examinations summary and first images of the Class of 2021 students receiving their A-level results.
GCSE Students Show Grit & Determination!
Please follow this link for our examinations summary and first images of the Class of 2021 students receiving their GCSE results.