- New Vacancies
- Highsted's Marvellous Book Day
- Mad Science Saturday
- Star Wars, Deepest Africa & Mario Kart - a Super STEM Event
- Lessons from Auschwitz
- Students Inspired to 'Reach Blind Summits'
- Christmas Begins!
- Props disappearing, actors vanishing - it must be the house drama competition!
- Year 8 Charity Bazaar
- Remembrance at Ypres
- Funds for Demelza
- Tea Party Supports Transition
- Mathletics at Highsted!
- Rachael is National Champion!
- Harvest Dreams for Food Bank
- Highsted Joins Mission CPR
- Annabel's Charity Challenge
- Class of 2017
- Nicola Secures Place at Top American University
- Student Achievement Celebrated in Style
- Autumn Term Events Summary
- Highsted Students Inspired to ‘Smash the Glass Ceiling’
- The Christmas Tree Festival
- Soaring to New Heights...
- House Drama 2016
- Final Three for Highsted Girls!
- The Highsted Tea Party
- Class of 2016
- Citizenship Week 2016
- The Sound of Music
- All creatures great and small
- Glowing with enthusiasm
- Over the moon with Space Camp!
- Highsted girls weather demands of challenging engineering project
- Former Highsted student secures place at Harvard
- Imogen Selected for International Team
- Team chemistry wins festival prize
- Charlotte dances to success
- Seacole Rise to Franklin's Challenge
- Admissions Update: April 2016
- Highsted’s big-league success
- Meddling with the magic of science
- The Origin of Success
- STEM challenges for budding scientists
- PE Clubs update: January 2016
- Trainee barrister inspires students to aim high
- It IS Rocket Science!
- Harvest Festival 2015
- Arts & Culture evening report
- Inspirational Women in Music
- Lights for Love 2015
- Arts & Culture evenings return
- U13 Football victory
- Highsted girls make a splash!
- Nicola plans to stay the course
- Imogen is on a roll
- Class of 2015
- Food for thought
- Student Enrichment Reports
- Nicola Apps - another High Flyer!
- ‘Hairspray’ set to hold audience entranced
- Highsted engineers flying high!
- Ellie wins second world medal for Irish dancing
- Elena pulls the strings at Highsted
- Katie’s success in BBC writing competition
- Nancy’s Charity Showcase
- Arts and Culture talks: Secrets beneath the ground...
- Dare to be Different? Sixth Form Open Evening 2014
- Neve re-lives a first: Open Day 2014
- Highsted's High Five!
- Kezia's Prescription for Success
- Homework Club 2014-15
- Class of 2014
- Activities Week 2014
- School Production 2014
- High Seas a Rip-Roaring Success!
New Vacancies: teaching & support posts
As a result of ongoing development, exciting opportunities arise from time to time for experienced or newly qualified teachers and support staff at our highly successful girls' grammar school.
Teacher of English (M/UPR - a TLR opportunity either departmentally or for pastoral leadership is available for a suitable candidate)
Required from September, a dynamic, innovative and creative teacher of English to develop further the excellence of the subject at this outstanding girls’ grammar school. This is a high profile area of school life, so the ability to teach to A-level is essential. There is scope for the successful candidate to teach related subjects in Media and Film Studies at A-level. Significant contribution to the school’s wide enrichment programme would be expected.
Teacher of Psychology (M/UPR - a TLR opportunity for pastoral leadership is available for a suitable candidate)
Required from September, inspiring and dynamic teacher of Psychology to join our forward-thinking department. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development the subject at this outstanding girls’ grammar school. A contribution to the school's extensive enrichment programme would be required.
Teacher of Mathematics (M/UPR - a TLR opportunity for pastoral leadership is available for a suitable candidate)
Required from September, exceptional teacher of Mathematics to contribute to development of this subject at this outstanding girls’ grammar school. This is a high profile area of school life, so the ability to teach to A-level would be an advantage and the desire to join a winning team is essential.
Applications are invited from creative and ambitious colleagues with leadership potential who can make a substantial impact on our continuous improvement. To obtain further information about any of these important vacancies, please follow this link.
Subject Leader - Modern Foreign Languages (M/UPR + TLR 2c)
Required from September an inspiring and dynamic Modern Foreign Languages teacher to lead our forward-thinking department. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of Modern Foreign Languages at this outstanding girls’ grammar school. A contribution to the school’s extensive enrichment programme would be required.
Applications are invited from creative and innovative colleagues who can make a substantial impact on our continuous improvement.
To obtain further information about this new vacancy, please follow this link.
Support staff posts
There are currently no vacancies advertised for support staff. Please watch this site for the latest vacancy information as it arises.