- New Vacancies
- Remembrance at Ypres
- Christmas Begins!
- Funds for Demelza
- Tea Party Supports Transition
- Mathletics at Highsted!
- Rachael is National Champion!
- Harvest Dreams for Food Bank
- Highsted Joins Mission CPR
- Annabel's Charity Challenge
- Class of 2017
- Nicola Secures Place at Top American University
- Student Achievement Celebrated in Style
- Autumn Term Events Summary
- Highsted Students Inspired to ‘Smash the Glass Ceiling’
- The Christmas Tree Festival
- Soaring to New Heights...
- House Drama 2016
- Final Three for Highsted Girls!
- The Highsted Tea Party
- Class of 2016
- Citizenship Week 2016
- The Sound of Music
- All creatures great and small
- Glowing with enthusiasm
- Over the moon with Space Camp!
- Highsted girls weather demands of challenging engineering project
- Former Highsted student secures place at Harvard
- Imogen Selected for International Team
- Team chemistry wins festival prize
- Charlotte dances to success
- Seacole Rise to Franklin's Challenge
- Admissions Update: April 2016
- Highsted’s big-league success
- Meddling with the magic of science
- The Origin of Success
- STEM challenges for budding scientists
- PE Clubs update: January 2016
- Trainee barrister inspires students to aim high
- It IS Rocket Science!
- Harvest Festival 2015
- Arts & Culture evening report
- Inspirational Women in Music
- Lights for Love 2015
- Arts & Culture evenings return
- U13 Football victory
- Highsted girls make a splash!
- Nicola plans to stay the course
- Imogen is on a roll
- Class of 2015
- Food for thought
- Student Enrichment Reports
- Nicola Apps - another High Flyer!
- ‘Hairspray’ set to hold audience entranced
- Highsted engineers flying high!
- Ellie wins second world medal for Irish dancing
- Elena pulls the strings at Highsted
- Katie’s success in BBC writing competition
- Nancy’s Charity Showcase
- Arts and Culture talks: Secrets beneath the ground...
- Dare to be Different? Sixth Form Open Evening 2014
- Neve re-lives a first: Open Day 2014
- Highsted's High Five!
- Kezia's Prescription for Success
- Homework Club 2014-15
- Class of 2014
- Activities Week 2014
- School Production 2014
- High Seas a Rip-Roaring Success!
New Vacancies: teaching & support posts
As a result of ongoing development, exciting opportunities arise from time to time for experienced or newly qualified teachers and support staff at our highly successful girls' grammar school.
Support staff posts
Senior Science Technician - 35 hours weekly; term time plus one week. Highsted Academy Trust pay band 5 (£17,828 - £19,608 pro rata.)
Flexible and highly motivated Senior Technician required to lead our team in the science department. The successful candidate’s duties will include preparation and maintenance of equipment, stock control, ordering procedures, and assisting pupils and staff in the classroom.
Caretaker - 25 hours weekly; term-time plus overtime, holiday cover & occasional work (06:00 – 11:00 Monday to Friday.) Highsted Academy Trust pay band 2 (£14,856 - £15,252 pro rata)
Applications are invited from reliable and committed individuals to take on the role of Caretaker. The successful candidate will be a flexible person with a range of practical skills necessary to carry out caretaking and light maintenance duties at the school.
To obtain further information about these current vacancies, please follow this link.
There are currently no vacancies available for teaching staff. Please watch this site for the latest vacancy information as it arises.