- New Vacancies
- Nicola Secures Place at Top American University
- Student Achievement Celebrated in Style
- Autumn Term Events Summary
- Highsted Students Inspired to ‘Smash the Glass Ceiling’
- The Christmas Tree Festival
- Soaring to New Heights...
- House Drama 2016
- Final Three for Highsted Girls!
- The Highsted Tea Party
- Class of 2016
- Citizenship Week 2016
- The Sound of Music
- All creatures great and small
- Glowing with enthusiasm
- Over the moon with Space Camp!
- Highsted girls weather demands of challenging engineering project
- Former Highsted student secures place at Harvard
- Imogen Selected for International Team
- Team chemistry wins festival prize
- Charlotte dances to success
- Seacole Rise to Franklin's Challenge
- Admissions Update: April 2016
- Highsted’s big-league success
- Meddling with the magic of science
- The Origin of Success
- STEM challenges for budding scientists
- PE Clubs update: January 2016
- Trainee barrister inspires students to aim high
- It IS Rocket Science!
- Harvest Festival 2015
- Arts & Culture evening report
- Inspirational Women in Music
- Lights for Love 2015
- Arts & Culture evenings return
- U13 Football victory
- Highsted girls make a splash!
- Nicola plans to stay the course
- Imogen is on a roll
- Class of 2015
- Food for thought
- Student Enrichment Reports
- Nicola Apps - another High Flyer!
- ‘Hairspray’ set to hold audience entranced
- Highsted engineers flying high!
- Ellie wins second world medal for Irish dancing
- Elena pulls the strings at Highsted
- Katie’s success in BBC writing competition
- Nancy’s Charity Showcase
- Arts and Culture talks: Secrets beneath the ground...
- Dare to be Different? Sixth Form Open Evening 2014
- Neve re-lives a first: Open Day 2014
- Highsted's High Five!
- Kezia's Prescription for Success
- Homework Club 2014-15
- Class of 2014
- Activities Week 2014
- School Production 2014
- High Seas a Rip-Roaring Success!
New Vacancies: teaching & support posts
As a result of ongoing development, exciting opportunities arise from time to time for experienced or newly qualified teachers and support staff at our highly successful girls' grammar school.
Caretaker - 25 hours weekly, term-time, plus overtime and holiday cover or occasional work to cover sickness etc. Hours 6.00 am to 11 am Monday to Friday. Highsted Academy Trust pay band 2 (£14,500 - £15,101 pro rata.)
Flexible, committed person with a range of practical skills is required to carry out caretaking and light maintenance duties at the school.
Science Technician - 35 hours weekly, term-time only. Highsted Academy Trust pay band 4 (£16,800 - £17,650 pro rata.)
Flexible and highly motivated Science Technician required to join our technician team. The successful candidate’s duties will include preparation and maintenance of equipment; supporting science staff to prepare resources for lessons; and assisting in the classroom.
To obtain further information about these vacancies, please follow the link.